Monday, May 17, 2010

Reaching for Beta: Shared Files

Ah yes, the Halo: Reach Beta is coming to an end, however in the meantime of it; I have managed to get a few screenshots and clips from some of the games I have played. This post here will get you access to the screenshots I have taken so far. I know, I know, you want to see the awesome clips that I may have gathered. Unfortunately as of right now, I don't have them uploaded to youtube currently and can't share them yet. Yet, for whatever reason, you know that I've rendered them already and the above statement is a complete lie covering up the fact that I don't really want to post them; you're wrong. They'll be coming in a later post as there are couple others I can grab hopefully before the Beta goes down.

Anyways, here's a few of them. Again, I'll break these up and put some of them in another post.






No comments: