Friday, June 04, 2010

Nameless Post 2

Ah yes, I ran into that dilemma where I can't think of a name for this post. Well, what else is new. Anyways, not a whole lot is going to be discussed here. I'm just going to share a few more Reach Beta screenshots I took and maybe give a little detail as for a future post. Anyways, here are some screenshots.




I know, they're not clips and that' what you want to see; well be patient. I don't have all of the clips I took from the Beta uploaded to my youtube account yet and I want to be able to share them all at once. So why not do it now instead of sit here explaining it to you? Well, you want to come here and read something right?
In other news, tomorrow I am going to be getting Just Cause 2, why? Well I played the demo and it was actually fun. Plus I've been looking at Rooster Teeh's Achievement Hunter youtube playlist and some pretty sweet easter eggs exist in that game. It also reminds me a lot like Mercenaries and I enjoyed playing that game also.
In other other news, sometime in the near future I am planning on taking a post on here and giving a complete detailed breakdown on the rise and fall of the group called "HGA." I'm sure you remember reading a post I made sometime last year saying what it is and what it was about, but this time around, it gets complicated. That is all.

No comments: