Friday, June 25, 2010

No, the Zombies Haven't Taken Over Yet

Like the title says, zombies haven't invaded the earth yet. Or come into existence for that fact. So why no new blog post as of lately? Well, I've been doing my part at keeping the zombie/alien invasion at bay....kind of. Simply put, I've been busy and haven't had a whole large chance to get a new post out at all. And remember that detailed breakdown I'm working on for HGA? Well, it's still being worked on; however, I feel it will be worth the wait. I've also been playing some Half-Life 2 again as I really enjoyed playing that game. Same way with Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and with ODST. Wait, do I ever really stop playing that last game? And lastly, I'm still planning on uploading and posting the last few Reach Beta clips I have, all in a matter of time though.

No comments: