Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally, Reach Videos

Yes, I know I said I was going to post them all at once; however, I haven't had the chance to upload the rest of them yet. So I'm going to change how I was planning on doing things and instead of posting them all at once, I'm going to post the ones I do have uploaded to my youtube channel. Oh and I'm not going to share them individually and embed them into this post. For one reason, it's easier to share the playlist they are in instead of the other way around. Anyways, here's the link: here maybe?
When I upload more I'll be sure to post here and let you all know. I have about three or four more clips that I need to upload from the Beta.

Anyways(again...) here is some stuff that I have in store here soon; or sometime at least. Currently I am working on the complex breakdown of "Project HGA" that me and Sgt Riffle started back in 2008. It went through two different versions, one in '08 and the other one in '09. So, I will be working on that and once it's published; you'll know why I hold HGA close to my Bungie.net life.
One thing I did do recently though is completely do a re-structure of ERS Spartans' group ranks. Well almost complete at least, the most major change was the title names changed. I'm happy with them, except for mine though. It's simply "Administrator" which is fine and all since that is what I am in the group, but I want something different. I wonder if I could work the word "elder" in there somehow as that is the only one title I was going to use, but didn't.

Anywho, enjoy this little rambling type post. Also, E3 is next week; what are you wanting out of it? Personally, some info about Reach's campaign and the confirmation of Firefight to return and maybe some sweet details on Natal also.

No comments: