Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Bowl Bound: Orange Bowl

Bowl season is slowly coming to an end.  Only four more games after tonight.  With that said I shall give a quick tally update and the results of the Discover Orange Bowl.  After last night's Sugar Bow, which was Michigan and Virginia Tech I am now at 15-13.  Luckily Michigan pulled it out with a field goal in overtime.  They saved my record and gave the Big Ten conference it's fourth bowl win this season....  With that said, scoreboard!



I'm pretty sure Clemson can win this game.  Granted I have said that in the past and been wrong.  I can't say much about the game, it was rather quiet and uneventful.  Clemson had a chance to go up two scores early but failed to convert at the one yard line on fourth and goal.  I also am getting a tad bit creeped out by the break dancing mascots...seriously stop it!
As I posted in my last post, my usual posts will resume at the end of this week hopefully, or by the start of next week at the latest.  I'm hoping to have some more play time for Dead Island under my belt and hope to get a post about it out, plus the awesome shenanigans that resulted from a recent play through of both Mercenaries 2 and Just Cause 2.

No comments: