Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Bowl Bound: Update

I was busy today and didn't get around to simulating tonight's Sugar Bowl with Michigan and Virginia Tech, so I'll take a stab in the dark and guess who will win.  Michigan better win, the Big Ten needs it otherwise this bowl season will have been basically a bust for the conference.  Out of the ten teams that were going to games this year only three have won their games. I honestly don't know if they will win or not, but it would be nice.

Update of the tally after last nights' games.  Almost went zero for six and I thought I would; luckily South Carolina and Oregon pulled it out to beat their respective teams.  When I was 12-9 moving into yesterday, I am now at 14-13.  Yeah, yesterday was a pretty bad day for those predictions.

If you are stopping by my blog and know what I have done in the past, those posts will resume by the end of this week.  I have played enough of the new games I got plus some of the older ones I have to comprise a post or two.  One of which will involve the shenanigans of Mercenaries 2.

No comments: