Monday, January 09, 2012

Bowl Bound: BCS National Title Game

If you've been following from the beginning or just stumbled upon this recent I would like to say thank you for putting up with my, at times, rather inconsistent rambling with the "commentary" on some of these games.  So quick tally update, since I didn't manage to get the sim going for the GoDaddy.com bowl last night that moves my record to 16-15-3.  This game tonight will give me either a winning record or I'll split the record in half.  With that said, I present to you my simulated "prediction" for the BCS National Title Game, which pits the number one ranked LSU Tigers and the second ranked Alabama Crimson Tide.  Both of which also reside from the SEC.

I think this game has a liking for Alabama, both times that Achievement Hunter did a prediction on both times LSU and Alabama met, it picked the Crimson Tide to win...and the same here as you can see.  By a rather large margin at that.  With that said, we will find out later tonight who actually wins.  I'm going to say LSU personally, but I've been wrong before.

Update: And with that, the collegiate football season is over.  A whopping 21-0 shutout by Alabama to cap off the season.  My final record for the season is 17-15 with three games being forfeited.  Until next year!

No comments: